Are you sure you want to remove this item from your Recipe Box?
Please enter a valid email address...
The emails have been sent
No, thanksI'm already a PureWow fan.
No, thanks I hate pretty things.
You know that stunning Hamptons house from Something’s Gotta Give? Well, there’s a new TikTok trend on the rise—and it’s inspired by Diane Keaton’s dreamy beach-front estate: Coastal Grandmother.
For those who don’t know, the term was coined by 26-year-old influencer Lex Nicoleta, who says: “it's Hamptons, it's 'my garden is bigger than your first apartment,' it's a light white sweater even though it's the middle of summer and it's [a] five-carat diamond ring passed down from your great-great grandmother.”
In terms of design, think: beachy blue hues, vintage decor and cottagecore-style furnishings, elegant striped accents, and lots of crisp, neutral linens. Still need some inspo for your Pinterest board? See below for 15 pieces of decor, furniture and textiles that will give Nancy Meyers's set designers a run for their money.
RELATED: 13 Coastal Grandmother Fashion Essentials
1. Marina Slope Arm Slipcovered Sofa BUY IT (FROM $1,899)
2. Chinoiserie Printed Mirror BUY IT ($425)
3. Blair Duvet Collection by Pom Pom at Home BUY IT ($529 FOR A QUEEN)
4. 4-Pack of Seagrass Oval Placemats BUY IT ($20)
5. Beach House Slipcovered Bed BUY IT (FROM $3,598)
6. La Fontelina Art Print BUY IT ($232 ; $185)
7. Corfu Cotton Throw BUY IT ($388)
8. Jute Stripe with Tassel Fringe Rug Gray BUY IT ($150)
9. Le Creuset Stoneware Set of 4 Heritage Mugs $60 AT AMAZON
10. Valerie Wide China Cabinet with Lighting BUY IT ($1,400 ;$900)
11. Storage Basket with Lid BUY IT ($18)
12. Printed Floral Square Throw Pillow BUY IT ($22)
14. 3-Speed Record Player BUY IT ($90)
15. Washed Linen Curtain BUY IT ($70)
RELATED: Update Your Modern Farmhouse with a Coastal Makeover
Enter your registered email below!